The Naylor Accountancy Way...

If you have employees you will need to do payroll reporting to HMRC via RTI and ensure Auto enrolment reporting.  The payroll service we prepare and file the company payroll to HMRC via RTI along with the auto enrolment and providing secure payslips to employees. We will also advise on opportunities to reduce your PAYE bill, such as the £4k employers’ allowance that is currently available to reduce your employer’s national insurance bill.

  1. Email you prior to the month’s payrun to see if there were any changes to payroll, i.e. increase in salaries, new joiners or leavers
  2. We will chase until we get a response unless you are the only employee as a director
  3. If there have been changes to the previous month’s payroll we will confirm that you are happy with it before we send out the payslips
  4. Submit the payroll to HMRC via RTI and report auto enrolment pension contributions
  5. Electronically send out payslips to your team. This is done securely, and password protected in compliance with GDPR.
  6. Electronically send out any P45s securely and password protected in compliance with GDPR.
  7. Once a year in April we will Electronically send out P60s securely and password protected in compliance with GDPR. We do this after submitting final FPS or EPS to HMRC.

For new employees we will set them up on your payroll and ensure that auto enrolment compliance is carried out if we are doing this for you.


If you provide expenses and benefits to employees or directors, you might need to tell HMRC and pay tax and National Insurance on them.

If you provide benefits to your employees – cars, private medical insurance, gym membership, etc – we will prepare and file the annual P11D form to HMRC.

Examples of expenses and benefits include:

  • Company cars
  • Health insurance
  • Gym membership
  • Travel and entertainment expenses
  • Childcare

You’ll also need to submit a P11D(b) form if:

  • You’ve submitted any P11D forms
  • You’ve paid employees’ expenses or benefits through your payroll
  • HMRC have asked you to - either by sending you a form or an email

Your P11D(b) tells HMRC how much Class 1A National Insurance you need to pay on all the expenses and benefits you’ve provided.

Let's talk about your Payroll pain points

More Financial Control Services

Annual Accounts & Corporation Tax Return

As a limited company, you are required to submit statutory accounts to Companies House annually

VAT Returns

Not just filing a bunch of numbers! Our 6 step approach to our client VAT Returns